- Starts at 9am. Finishes at 3pm
- Duration: 6 hours
- Min people: 4 Max people: 12
Only 25 kilometres from San Sebastian, you can visit one of the most beautiful fishing villages of The Basque Country, known for worshipping artisanal production: grilled fish and Txakoli.
This one day tour will let you experience first hand this coastal zone in Guipuzcoa so deeply rooted in gastronomy:! the wineries that produce this popular white wine Txakoli, artisanal producers and fishermen.! After strolling along the charming streets of the village, you will learn the artisanal process of fish preservation carried out in one of the canning companies. A handmade job embodied in the texture and taste of its precious! anchovies and canned bonito! (high quality tuna).
Later, we’ll head into the hills to visit one of the family-run wineries where this popular white wine Txakoli is produced. Besides learning everything about the elaboration process! of this extraordinary crisp wine, you will enjoy some tasting.
There is nothing better to culminate your day than enjoying the grilled fish and seafood of Getaria in a traditional restaurant with views of the port.
- Local English bilingual guide.
- Full trip return private transportation.
- Visit one of the popular Basque local txakoli wineries including txakoli tasting accompanied with local products such as tuna or Basque green peppers.
- Visit the fishing village of Getaria.
- Lunch at a traditional fish restaurant or at one txakoli winery. Beverages included.