- Starts at 11.30am. Finishes at 1.30pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Min people: 2 Max people: 10
One of the keys of the success of the Basque cuisine lies in the quality of its raw material and! the season products. The Old Town has small corners to delight any gourmet:! La Bretxa food market and delicatessen shops with local products.
Visit with one of our local guides some of these temples such as La Bretxa market,where! the majority of the most popular local chefs select the ingredients for their dishes everyday. As well as exploring the streets in the Old Town with its emblematic architectural buildings and monuments, you will regain strength en route in some of the most genuine pintxos bars.
Vegetable gardens and the “caserios” of the Basque Country pamper the soil and animals to offer in these markets products as renowned as the “caserio” chicken (chicken bred in the country, naturally), T-bone steaks, products obtained from the porks of Euskal Herria like the “chistorra” or “chorizo”, tomatoes, chilli peppers from Ibarra, red beans from Tolosa or cheeses from Idiazabal.
- Local English bilingual guide.
- Stroll through the Old Town of San Sebastian learning its culture, history and architecture.
- La Bretxa Food Market visit.
- 2 gourmet shops visits.
- 2 pintxos bar visit (one pintxo and one beverage or soft drink in each bar).