- Starts at 10.30am. Finishes at 3pm
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Min people: 2 Max people: 10
The counters in the pintxos bars are an authentic exhibition of colour and creativity. Learn how to prepare a selection of typical pintxos with our local chefs.
If you want to take back home some of the secrets of the pintxos bars, such as their recipes, elaboration and presentation, first you need to get hold of all! the necessary ingredients in La Bretxa food market to create these highly valued bites. Despite its! small size, the process! can be arduous but original and a lot of fun.
With our local chef you will go native for a few hours. You’ll elaborate the most traditional pintxos as well as some of the recipes of the so called “miniature haute cuisine”. After all this work in the kitchen, you’ll enjoy the tasting of all these elaborated bites paired with local wines.
- Local bilingual guide and professional chef.
- La Bretxa Food Market visit.
- Stroll from La Bretxa food Market to the gastronomic society for big groups or the private kitchen and dining space.
- Welcome drink.
- 100% hands-on class.
- 6 pintxos elaboration.
- Selection of Spanish wines.
- Recipes by email.