- Starts at 8pm. Finishes at 11pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Min people: 2 Max people: 12
An unforgettable experience! Mingle with the customers of the area in these centenary cider houses where the T-bone steak, the code, the cheese, the quince jam and the natural apple cider are the stars.
Cider is one of the most characteristic drinks! in San Sebastian. This artisanally made season product is produced with local apples. Sharing the long benches where you sit with other customers is! very common in these cider houses. There are still some places where you can eat standing up, in the traditional way. During the meal, when the cider maker shouts “Txotx”! everybody gets close to the kupela to help themselves from the barrels.
A once in a life time occasion to plunge into the Basque culture and! share table and experiences with the locals.
- Local bilingual guide who will pick up you and accompany to the cider house in private car.
- Return private car to meeting point.
- Traditional basque cider menu (cod omelette, cod with fried green peppers and onions, T-bone steak and idiazabal cheese with quincy jam).
- Unlimited cider poured straight from the big chestnut barrel.