- Starts at 11.30am. Finishes at 1.30pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Min people: 2 Max people: 10
Take a stroll in the city centre and its amazing La Concha beach. You will also visit en route the food market and some of the bars which gave birth to our pintxos.
If you aren’t in love with San Sebastian yet, you will inevitably fall head over heels for this city after this gourmet stroll. Discover the beauty of La Concha bay, the majestic streets around the beach and the most characteristic buildings of this elegant and cosmopolitan city.
And as it couldn’t be otherwise, you will stop at some of the gastronomic references points like the food market of San Martin. You’ll be able to exchange views with the local producers and shop assistants led by our local guide.
Besides, in this part of the city, you’ll discover the origin of the pintxos in some of the bars responsible for the birth of this culinary movement, like the traditional Gilda, created as a tribute to the actress Rita Hayworth.
- Local English bilingual guide.
- Stroll through the city center of San Sebastian learning its culture, history and architecture.
- San Martin Food Market visit.
- 2 pintxos bar visit (one pintxo and one beverage or soft drink in each bar).